I. INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), we inform explicitly, precisely and unequivocally, both service recipients as the competent bodies, of the following aspects of the Information Society Services provider:
- NAME / CORPORATE NAME: ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL
- CIF / NIF: B13556071
- ACTIVITY / SOCIAL OBJECT: Automoción – Carrocería
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Carretera Argamasilla de Alba km 1,900, 13700 – Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
- PHONE: 926510586
- FAX: –
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- WEB ADDRESS: www.els-aviation.com
- INSCRIPTION DATA IN THE PUBLIC REGISTER: –
II. INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE ORGANIC LAW ON The PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Spanish ORGANIC LAW 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you explicitly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you through the contact form established on our website or any other channel for collecting data, as well as those data generated during your relationship with our organization, will be processed on files company responsibility , duly notified to the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency , for the purpose of the compliance and maintenance of the relationship of the recipient of service with our organization and services derivative thereof.
Also, In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), we inform that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial communications and complimentary regarding our company via telephone , regular mail , fax, e-mail or equivalent electronic medias.
Likewise, we inform you that your data will be communicated in all those cases where it is necessary for the development , implementation and control of the relationship of the recipient of service with our organization, or in cases where authorized by a rule having the force of law and in particular, under the concurrence of the following assumptions: a) Treatment or communication of the data is aimed at satisfying a legitimate interest of the controller or the transferee covered by this legal rule; b) Treatment or communication of the data is necessary for the controller in order to comply with a duty imposed by that legal rule.
2. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous paragraph is provided through marking the appropriate box provided for this purpose on our website.
3. OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The completion of all and each of the fields provided for that purpose on our website forms is obligatory (otherwise, fields that are obligatory will be marked with an asterisk). The refusal to provide data would imply the impossibility of the compliance and maintenance of the relationship of the recipient of service with our organization, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived thereof.
4. PRINCIPIO DE CALIDAD DE LOS DATOS
The recipient of service is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided, acting the company in good faith, only as service provider.
In the event that the recipient of service provides false information or data third parties without their consent, he will be personally liable to personally front the company, data subjects, Spanish Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, regional data protection authorities, from responsibilities arising from that fact.
The company does not collect data on persons under fourteen years through its website. In the event that a person under fourteen years provides his data through the form provided for that purpose on our website or any other channel for collecting data, it will proceed to immediate destruction of the data at the same time that the company is aware of such circumstances.
In order to comply with the provisions of Article 4.3 of the LOPD, the recipient of service agrees to notify the company the changes that occur in your data, so that they respond truthfully to his current situation throughout times.
5. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy as regards the personal data and its duty to protect them and adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the LOPD, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the same, the recipient of service may exercise, at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, enclosing a photocopy of his ID.
7. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The identity of the controller is ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL, with address for notifications purposes at Carretera Argamasilla de Alba km 1,900, CP 13700, Tomelloso (Ciudad Real).
The Directorate / Governing Body of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which is repealed Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for complying with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy and can demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that must serve to all the personnel of him like guide and frame of reference in the treatment of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: The data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as minimization data, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: The data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment will be processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: The measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: Personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: Personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be professionally trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations. The Data Protection Policy of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL It is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the improvement opportunities it deems appropriate to achieve excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL, as many times as it is considered necessary, to adapt, always, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.